Atticus Publication covers issues confronting criminal defense practitioners as well as providing news of NYSACDL’s amicus and legislative activities and sponsored events. Atticus is printed quarterly and mailed to members.
Inside this Issue
- Message from the President by Benjamin Ostrer
- Queens Judge Overturns Murder Conviction for Brady Violations by Joel B. Rudin
- Discovery Reform in Our Lifetime? by Andy Kossover
- Second Thoughts by Lisa Peebles
- DWI: From Prosecution to Persecution by Peter Gerstenzang
- Youthful Offender Pitfalls by Mitchell Dinnerstein
- NYSACDL Annual Dinner Spotlight
- Compassion Fatigue and the Criminal Defense Lawyer by Michael T. Baker
See past issues in the ATTICUS archives.