News & Announcements
Albany, NY – The New York State Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NYSACDL) lauded a decision by the State University of New York (SUNY) system to
The New York State Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NYSACDL) applauds New York State Assembly Member Patricia Fahy, Speaker Carl Heastie, and their Assembly colleagues for
The Prosecutorial and Judicial Complaint Committee (PJCC) is a standing independent committee which deals with the problem of prosecutorial and misconduct. Upon receiving a complaint of
Save the dates for our upcoming CLE seminars! Faculty & topic details along with registration coming soon!
- Saturday, October 1 – Central New York Fall 2016, Syracuse University College of Law – Registration now open!
- Friday, October 21 – Hudson Valley 2016, SUNY New Paltz College Terrace
- Friday, November 4 – Weapons for the Firefight 2016, New York, NY
- Friday, December 2 – Superstar Trial Seminar 2016, US District Courthouse, Buffalo, NY
- Thursday, January 26 – NYSACDL Foundation 2017 Annual Dinner, Grand Hyatt New York
Sponsorships are now available for upcoming CLE seminars! Showcase your organization to NYSACDL members and CLE attendees by sponsoring an upcoming event! More information available online!
NYSACDL has an extensive video library of CLE seminars available on our web site available for purchase and viewing 24-hours a day!
NYSACDL is an Accredited Service Provider in New Jersey and New York
Ask a Board Member
NYSACDL Members – direct questions to NYSACDL Board Members in your Jurisdiction