News & Announcements
NYSACDL has opportunities for you to support NYSACDL programming and promote your business to NYSACDL members & friends.
The 2014 Ballot for NYSACDL Board of Directors and Officers is now available.
- 2014 Cross to Kill – Friday, April 4, 2014
The introduction of scientific and medical witnesses and evidence present unique challenges when preparing and conducting cross examination. This CLE seminar featuring renowned criminal defense attorneys will prepare state and federal criminal defense practitioners for that challenge. The goal of this seminar is twofold: explain some of the substantive forensic information about each field and provide attendees with practical advice and sample questions to cross-examine experts from those fields.
- 2014 Spring Syracuse CLE – Saturday, April 12, 2014
NYSACDL has an extensive video library of CLE seminars available on our web site including:
- NEW: Syracuse Spring 2013 - $135 | Purchase Online
- NEW: Hudson Valley Fall 2013 – $50 | Purchase Online
- NEW: Syracuse Fall 2013 – $125 | Purchase Online
- NEW: Federal Practice for the State Practitioner – $100 | Purchase Online
- NEW: Appellate Advocacy – $87.50 | Purchase Online
NYSACDL is developing its Spring 2014 CLE schedule. Please watch for more information.
NYSACDL is an Accredited Service Provider in New Jersey and New York
Ask a Board Member
NYSACDL Members – direct questions to NYSACDL Board Members in your Jurisdiction